Definition and purposes of Explanation
Explanation is a text which tells processes relating to forming of natural, social, scientific and cultural phenomena. Explanation text is to say ‘why’ and ‘how’ about the forming of the phenomena. It is often found in science, geography and history text books.
Generic structure of Explanation
- General statement; stating the phenomenon issues which are to be explained.
- Sequenced explanation; stating a series of steps which explain the phenomena.
Language Feature of Explanation
- Featuring generic participant; sun, rain, etc
- Using chronological connection; to begin with, next, etc
- Using passive voice pattern
- Using simple present tense
DOWNLOAD KUMPULAN EXPLANATION TEXT DI SINI